IPHE Roundtable with Stakeholders
Berlin, Germany | November 2011
Throughout the world, governments and industry are currently preparing hydrogen and fuel cell (H2FC) technology for the commercial market. Market preparation will be successful only through close cooperation: governments, industry and science must pool their strengths and draw public attention to the readiness of hydrogen and fuel cell-related applications and products.
On November 17th the International Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in the Economy held a special roundtable meeting with stakeholders in Berlin. The meeting brought together senior representatives from industry and IPHE country governments and gained insights from key stakeholders on the status of hydrogen and fuel cell technology, the progress made today, and the remaining commercialization challenges. The discussion circulated around the role that can be played by the public sector to support industry's efforts, the potential of H2FC technologies, and what further steps need to be taken in order to integrate these into the global energy portfolio.
Below you will find the meeting agenda, a paper that outlines the purpose and content of this meeting, the meeting reports, and the presentations.
- The Commercialization of Hydrogen and Fuel Cell-Mobility
- On the Road to Markets: Key issues and early take aways
- Vision and Strategy on FCV Commercialization
- Toyota's Approach to Sustainable Mobility and Fuel Cell Vehicle Development
- High Efficiency Fuel Cells for Stationary Power Applications: Entering the Mainstream
Panel 1 - Transport Applications
- Transport Applications: an energy provider perspective
- Transport Applications
- Development of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle in Hundai Motor
Panel 2 - Renewables & Hydrogen
- Hydrogen and Renewables in California
- Bridging Power and Gas Grids
- Brazilian Reference Center for Hydrogen Energy
- HyER - Hydrogen Fuel Cells and Electromobility in European Regions
Panel 3 - Stationary Applications
- Panel Discussion on Stationary Applications
- Callux: Field Testing for Fuel Cells in a Domestic Setting
- Establishing a Dynamic and Profitable Stationary Fuel Cell Industry
- Statements from Panasonic on Residential Fuel Cell m-CHP